Last updated: November 2018
“farmtucker” and “us” and similar expressions means, where the context permits, Farmtucker Pty Ltd ACN 623 543 135
“You” and similar expressions means you, a user of our Platform.
1. If you browse or otherwise access any content or data (“Information”) on the farmtucker website, mobile site or app (“Platform”), you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. We reserve the right to change any or all of the terms and conditions for using our Platform at any time by publishing the new terms and conditions on this website.
2. In accessing or using our Platform, you agree that you will not:
3. Our Platform contains Information provided to farmtucker by other parties (“Third Party Content”). farmtucker is not responsible for, does not endorse and makes no representations either expressly or impliedly concerning Third Party Content, including the accuracy, currency or completeness of Third Party Content.
4. The Information contained on our Platform, including the Third Party Content, is provided by farmtucker in good faith. Whilst every effort is made to ensure the Information is accurate and current, we do not make any representation or warranty as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the Information.
5. By using our Platform, you are assuming any and all risks and hazards associated with:
6. farmtucker is not liable (whether by reason of error, omission, negligence, lack of care or otherwise) to any person for any damage or loss whatsoever which has occurred or may occur in relation to that person taking or not taking action in respect of any statement or Information given on our Platform.
7. You agree to indemnify and keep indemnified farmtucker from all claims, loss or damage of any kind whatsoever (including legal costs and disbursements on a full indemnity basis), arising directly or indirectly which may be brought against farmtucker as a result of or in connection with any act, omission or error on the part of farmtucker or otherwise in connection with the use of our Platform, including attending a farmgate or roadside or market stall which is listed on our Platform or any associated activity.
8. The laws of the State of New South Wales govern this agreement and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that State.
9. farmtucker is a trademark of Farmtucker Pty Ltd. The subject matter on and accessible from our Platform is copyright.
10. Data may be collected on users of our Platform. Your right to privacy will be maintained in compliance with Australian privacy law.